Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers) & Design of Electrical circuits using E plan, AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL for Automation of Special purpose machines.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- This person will be the project technical lead and may be responsible for some project management activities.
- Assembly of the machine as per the machine design and drawing and specification.
- Should take trials of the machine.
- Installation of machine at customers site.
- Support whenever required.
- Training for operators and engineers.
- Ensures on time machine availability and on time dispatch delivery (keeps a tab on lead time).
- Continuously develops processes to improve timelines and quality.
- Adherence to Safety, environment and ISO procedures.
- Protocol identification of each system
- Communicating with multiple protocols.
- Addressing different Nodes
- Programming knowledge of multiple PLC in single loop
- Close loop communication and open loop communication
- Shortcuts logically program in PLC
- Servo and stepper motor movement with Multiple speed
- PLC communication with DOT NET protocol
- Basic knowledge about Ethernet, RS485, RS232, Modbus, USB communication.
- Knowledge in pneumatics / hydraulics / instrumentation preferred. Electrical Safety System.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in manufacturing technology, Electronics design and drawing
- Must have good knowledge on Electronics materials & spares.
- Should develop art of system design, repair capability, training, spares inventory, demand history, storage and distribution points, transportation methods, etc., to ensure the “thing” is where it’s needed, when it’s needed, and operating the way it’s needed all at an acceptable cost.
- Should have forecast accuracy skill- Electronics, communication and instrumentation.