Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd recruits automation engineers
About the business:
- Warehouse and material handling equipment automation
- Customize & Develop controls + Program for ASRS & Robotics systems
- Knowledge on PLC programming and on-site commissioning
- Electrical engineering for material handling equipment and on site commissioning
Special Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Material handling and robotics
- Siemens PLC Programming
- Knowledge of Drives/Inverters
- Good Oral and written communication
- Customer oriented
The vacancy is for Godrej EFACEC division. For more information visit the website
- Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical,
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical
Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
From high tech engineering solutions to world-class consumer products, Godrej is an integral part of the lives of millions of Indians. Setting quality benchmarks and redefining customer satisfaction as we enrich lives across boundaries.
At Godrej, its more than a career, its an opportunity to live your dreams. Its about imbibing a culture that nurtures your ambition with opportunities and challenges, a culture that encourages freedom to operate, to express yourself and to learn.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is a manufacturing major with 14 diverse strategic business units ranging from hi-tech engineering to world class office & consumer products.